Wire Grid Question

I need some kind rack that I can store framed picutres on. It has to be sturdy and my biggest framed piece is 28 in. x 36 in. Any suggestions?  – Lisa, GA

One Response to “Wire Grid Question”

  1. Store Supply Guy says:


    I think that wire grid panels would work well for you. I have a great article on wire grid displays that you can check out here.

    Since you are hanging framed pictures that are fairly large, I would recommend using more than one panel. You can hang them up on a wall and use notch hooks to hang the pictures. Or if you need a portable display, you can connect panels to legs or a base to take your display wherever you go!